- Made with natural ebony (7.1 inches long).
- Crafted with exquisite Chinese traditional handicrafts.
- Featured carvings add character to your hair.
- Firm, smooth and finely-textured.
- Unique and filled with classical beauty.
Chinese traditional hair stick handicrafts have a very long history which can be traced back to over 4000 years ago in Shang Dynasty. In ancient China, both men and women liked to use hair sticks. It was also a traditional custom in ancient China that emperors gave hair sticks to their ministers as precious gifts at important festivals.
Ebony, a dense black hardwood, is dense enough to sink in water and hard enough to sustain complicated crafting. It is finely-textured and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it valuable as an ornamental wood.
– Breezelike handmade ebony hair sticks are high-rank hair sticks sold by China Craft Store. All of them are made with natural ebony and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
– Breezelike ebony hair sticks are firm and finely-textured. They are smooth to the touch and easy on the eyes.
– All Breezelike hair sticks are hand-carved with Chinese traditional handicrafts, so every single one of them is unique.
– Each Breezelike ebony hair stick has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two ebonies are identical.
– Do not put ebony hair sticks in blazing sunlight or high temperature (over 40 degree Celsius).
– Vegetable oil can be used to maintain the ebony hair sticks smooth and shiny.